I love eating raw fruits, nuts and seeds. Here is a simple little recipe for a chilled raw “soup” that is absolutely loaded with nutrients and tastes delicious too!
- 300ml (1/4 pint) of almond milk (or vegan coconut milk yoghurt)
- 1 large handful of fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 large handful of fresh or frozen blackberries
- 2 tbsps of chia seeds
- 1 large handful of granola
- 2 tbsps of sultanas
How to Make It
- Place the strawberries, blackberries, almond milk and half the chia seeds in a blender and blend until smooth
- Transfer to a bowl and add the remaining chia seeds, granola and sultanas
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!
Subscribe To Natural Juice Junkie
Want the latest information and exclusive offers and recipes?