Today would have is Bob Marley’s birthday, he would have been 69 years old. The words and music of Bob Marley have been a big influence on my life, so to celebrate the great man’s birthday I thought I share a few of his words. There are some great life lessons in here.
- “Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living?”
- “It’s your own conscience that is gonna remind you, that it’s your heart and nobody else’s that is gonna judge.”
- “In this bright future you can’t forget your past.”
- “You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.”
- “Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but yourself can free your mind.”
- “Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”
- “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
- “Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.”
- “When one door is closed, don’t you know that many more are open”
- “Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny.”
- “Tell the children the truth.”
Subscribe To Natural Juice Junkie
Want the latest information and exclusive offers and recipes?