Spring greens are inexpensive when in season and a bundle of green goodness!
Brassicas, such as spring greens, are well documented for their health benefits which includes providing high levels of useful vitamin C, to support your immune system, and vitamin K, to build bone strength.
A body of evidence also suggests that chemicals in brassicas have a significant anti-cancer action, AND anti-inflammatory properties to help protect against heart disease and stroke.
- 1 bunch of spring greens
- 2 apples
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 lime (peeled – pith on)
- 1/2 pineapple
- 4 sprigs of parsley
How to Make It
- Wash / clean all the produce
- Chop and juice the parsley
- Chop and juice the spring greens
- Chop and juice lime
- Chop and juice the apples
- Chop and juice the cucumber
- Remove skin from pineapple and chop the flesh. Juice the pineapple flesh and then juice the skin.
Note: If using a centrifugal juicer you will need to pack the spring green and parsley between the 2 apples.
I make mine in the Optimum 400 Cold Press Juicer
Subscribe To Natural Juice Junkie
Want the latest information and exclusive offers and recipes?