I know it may sound strange to some, but I love to juice ingredients that are often found in salads.
Romaine (also known as cos) has deep green, long leaves and is generally the most nutrient dense lettuce. It is an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B1 and vitamin B2. It is also a fantastic source of folic acid, manganese and chromium.
Snap peas also provide vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, folic acid and potassium.
Want to know why I have included avocado? Take a look at: Why I Always Include Avocado on a Juice Only Reboot
- 10 sugar snap peas
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 2 apples
- 1/4 lemon
- 1/2 avocado
How to Make It
- Wash / clean all the produce
- Chop and juice the romaine
- Juice the sugar snap peas
- Chop and juice the lemon
- Chop and juice the apples
- Remove the skin and stone from the avocado and place it in a blender. Pour over the juice and blend until smooth.
Subscribe To Natural Juice Junkie
Want the latest information and exclusive offers and recipes?