A sweet, creamy smoothie with a key component from both the Chinese and Indian systems of medicine.
This smoothie tastes divine, but it is so much more than a sweet treat. This recipe includes turmeric which is used as an anti-inflammatory and in the treatment of many conditions including menstrual difficulties, toothache, flatulence, chest pain and rheumatoid arthritis.
The have also been claims that turmeric “makes cancer cells commit suicide”.
- 4 carrots
- 2 apples
- 1 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- Teaspoon of ground cinnamon
How to Make It
- Wash / clean all the produce
- Chop and juice the apples
- Chop and juice the carrots
- Peel the banana and place it in the blender. Pour over the juice and add the turmeric and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
Subscribe To Natural Juice Junkie
Want the latest information and exclusive offers and recipes?