Looking for a delicious, healthy alternative to animal milk, such as cow’s or goat’s milk that is easy to make at home? Then you will love this simple cinnamon cashew milk recipe that can be made in just a few minutes in cold press juicer like the Optimum 600 Big Mouth Slow Juicer or the Optimum 400 Slow Juicer.
Want to feel good? Well, cashew nuts are high in the amino acid tryptophan. This helps our bodies to make serotonin, which is the FEEL GOOD hormone responsible for feelings of wellbeing and feeling great! Note: some antidepressant drugs work by increasing the levels of serotonin in the brain.
Cashews are also a good source of heart healthy fats and magnesium.
- 1 mug of cashew nuts
- 6 mugs of filtered water
- 4 dates
- 1 – 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
How to Make It
- Soak the nuts and dates in 3 mugs of filtered water for 2-3 hours
- Drain the nuts and dates
- Add the remaining 3 mugs of filtered water to the nuts and dates
- Switch on the juicer
- Use a ladle to pour approximately half of the nuts, dates and water in to the feed chute of the juicer
- Add the cinnamon to the feed chute of the juicer
- Add the remaining nuts, dates and water to the feed chute of the juicer
I use the Optimum 600 cold press juicer.
Subscribe To Natural Juice Junkie
Want the latest information and exclusive offers and recipes?