When I visited Thailand back in 2004 I feel in love with the food. This raw, plant-based version of the classic Pad Thai is taken from one of my recent Raw Food Made Simple courses. Enjoy!
- 3 courgettes (zucchini)
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1 red pepper
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tbsp of wheat free tamari
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cold press sesame oil
- Juice from 1/2 lime
How to Make
- Grate the carrots and red cabbage and place in a mixing bowl
- Chop the red pepper and spring onions and add to bowl
- Add tamari, sesame oil, apple cider vinegar and lime juice. Mix throughly and allow to marinate.
- Use a spiraliser to transform the courgettes into noodles
- Add noodles to mixing bowl and mix throughly
- Transfer to serving bowls. I serve with my Asian infused Samurai Shiitake mushrooms.
Subscribe To Natural Juice Junkie
Want the latest information and exclusive offers and recipes?