The theme for this weekend’s Raw Food Made Simple course was the Great British Afternoon Tea and no afternoon tea is complete without scones, jam and clotted cream!
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups fresh raspberries (approx 225g)
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar
How to Make
- Blend the dates and water in a high speed blender (such as the Optimum 9400)
- Add chia seeds and 1 cup of raspberries and pulse to break up the berries (don’t blend into smoothie!)
- Add remaining raspberries and pulse to a ‘chunky’ consistency
- Chill in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes
Subscribe To Natural Juice Junkie
Want the latest information and exclusive offers and recipes?