The theme for this weekend’s Raw Food Made Simple course was the Great British Afternoon Tea and no afternoon tea is complete without scones, jam and clotted cream!
- 2 1/2 cups raw flaked oats
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup brazil nuts
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or coconut milk)
How to Make
- Using a high speed blender (such as the Optimum 9400) grind the oats and nuts into flour
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine
- Make into small round shapes (approx 1cm / 1/2 inch thick)
- Transfer to a standard dehydrator sheet and dehydrate for approx 10-12 hours at 115 degrees Fahrenheit
Subscribe To Natural Juice Junkie
Want the latest information and exclusive offers and recipes?