This recipe is taken from one of my recent Raw Food Made Simple courses.
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- 2 sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cashews (soaked for 2-3 hours)
- Small handful fresh basil
- 100ml water
- Optional: 1/2 red chilli
How to Make
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender (such as the Optimum 9200)
- Blend until warm
- Transfer to serving bowls
- Top with roughly chopped basil
Subscribe To Natural Juice Junkie
Want the latest information and exclusive offers and recipes?