This delicious breakfast recipe is taken from one of my recent Raw Food Made Simple courses.
- 4 strawberries
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp sultanas (or white mulberries)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Optional: 1 tbsp hemp or pea protein powder
How to Make
- Place all ingredients (except Strawberries) in a bowl and mix thoroughly
- Allow at least 20-30 minutes for mixture to thicken
- When ready to serve, chop the strawberries and stir in
Note: this recipe works great when prepared in the evening and placed in an airtight container in the fridge overnight for the next days breakfast.
Subscribe To Natural Juice Junkie
Want the latest information and exclusive offers and recipes?