Rich in vitamins A, C, E and K, chard is an often overlooked superfood. This juice also has parsley, a very powerful natural food for detoxing heavy metals out of your body.
- 1 big handful of rainbow chard (or kale if you can’t find chard)
- 1 small handful of parsley
- 1 stick of celery
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 lime (peeled, pith left on)
- 1/4 pineapple
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger
How to Make It
- Wash / clean all the produce
- Juice all ingredients
I make mine in the Optimum 600 Cold Press Juicer. Note: if using a centrifugal juicer it is best to pack the chard between 2 chunks of pineapple.
Subscribe To Natural Juice Junkie
Want the latest information and exclusive offers and recipes?