This recipe is taken from one of my recent Raw Food Made Simple courses.
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen peas
- 1 avocado
- 3 cups of almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 4 spring onions (or 1 small white onion)
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
How to Make
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender (such as the Optimum 9400)
- Blend until smooth
- For warm soup, continue blending at high speed for 4-5 minutes or transfer to a pan and gently heat on the hob
- Transfer to serving bowls
- Top with roughly chopped mint
Subscribe To Natural Juice Junkie
Want the latest information and exclusive offers and recipes?