Natural Juice Junkie is written by Neil Martin based on his own personal experiences and research. Neil is not a medical doctor and cannot be held responsible for any adverse effects from information given on this site. It is your responsibility to seek appropriate medical advice before you juice, exercise and / or make any lifestyle changes. Under no circumstances should the advice on this site be taken over that of your GP or medical doctor.
No claims, promises or guarantees of specific results or any results at all are made on this website. It’s not possible to predict or control the way in which any person will use the information this website contains. The content on this website has been created for solely educational purposes. While all attempts have been made to verify information provided on this website, the author and publisher do not assume any responsibility for errors, omissions, or contrary interpretation of the subject matter on it.
Visitors to this website assume responsibility for the use of the materials and information. The author and publisher assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any consumer of these materials.
Any perceived slights of specific people or organisations are unintentional.
Refund Policy – Natural Juice Junkie Events:
If for whatever reason you need to cancel your attendance at a Natural Juice Junkie organised event after you have booked, the following refund policy will apply:
- Early Bird Tickets and Discounted Tickets
- Discounted tickets (including early bird offers) are not eligible for refunds. If for some reason you booked an event by mistake you should email within 72 hours of making the booking to be offered a full refund.
- If you subsequently discover you are unable to attend for any reason, you may transfer your ticket to another person who can attend in your place.
- All Other Tickets
- Up to 30 days prior to the event you may request a full refund or to transfer your ticket to another Natural Juice Junkie event of equivalent price (subject to ticket availability). You may also transfer your ticket to another person who can attend in your place.
- When the event is due to start in 30 days or less, refunds are no longer available. If you subsequently discover you are unable to attend for any reason, you may transfer your ticket to another person who can attend in your place.
- No refund will be provided for premature leaving of an event or failure to arrive at an event for any reason.
Please note this policy only applies to events where Natural Juice Junkie is the organiser. Where Natural Juice Junkie is speaking at an event organised by another organisation or individual it is the responsibility of the event organiser to communicate its refund policy to buyers and to issue refunds where appropriate.
All refund requests for Natural Juice Junkie events must be made in writing to
Some of the links on this website are to affiliate programmes. These programmes pay a small royalty when purchases are made via the links and help to contribute to the costs of running the website. If you purchase anything through a link on this site or in an email from us, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. We only recommend products and services of friends that we believe in, both in quality and service. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything.