Ready to Retreat?
Natural Juice Junkie Retreat
Want to come on a luxury retreat with me? We are now taking bookings for retreats starting on 30 April 2017, 7 May 2017 and 17 September 2017.
I’ve taken my time to select an amazing location especially for YOU and have secured a luxurious spot that has been awarded the World Travel Award for Europe’s Leading Spa & Wellness Resort!
Situated on the Aegean coast of Turkey, with a view of the Greek islands in the distance, this palatial five-star wellness retreat sits on the edge of a beautiful sandy beach, in a peaceful location on the Bodrum Peninsula.
You want your OWN luxurious room with a balcony and sea views, right?
I think it is important for you to enjoy your retreat experience and so unlike some other resorts, I won’t ask you to share your room with someone you don’t know! Prices for the retreat are based on 7 nights accommodation in your own luxurious room on a single basis.
Hear the feedback from our recent guests…
Juice or Go Raw?
Are you a fellow juice junkie? If you are then you can choose to cleanse for 7 days on freshly extracted organic juices. Alternatively, you can choose the organic Raw Food cleanse. Aside from organic fresh juices and raw food you will also receive all the supplements and probiotics needed to maximise the power of your detox week.
What ELSE is included?
As part of the retreat you will receive:
- Private consultation with a detox specialist (we take your wellbeing VERY seriously and want you to get the BEST POSSIBLE results)
- One to one AND group coaching sessions with me (Neil Martin, Natural Juice Junkie)
- Body analysis with results before and after detox
- An ‘introduction to detox’ seminar on arrival
- All juices, detox salads, gourmet raw dishes, detox supplements
- Unlimited detox soup, fruit teas and herbal teas
- Unlimited access to the Fitness room, Yoga, Aqua Gym and Pilates Classes
- Complimentary access to steam room, sauna and hammam and Thalasso pool
- Complimentary non-motorised watersports
- Regular seminars and DVD nights on healthy living
- Return airport transfers from Bodrum Airport
- Shopping excursion to Bodrum
Whats NOT included:
- Transfers to and from Bodrum Airport are included, but prices do not include flights. The nearest airport is Bodrum which is served by many airlines including EasyJet, Thomas Cook, Thomson, Pegasus and Monarch.
- Visa: a visa is now required in advance of entry to Turkey. This is quickly and easily done online and costs $20. It is valid for 6 months and is a multi-entry visa
What our guests say about the ‘mental juice’ training and coaching…
Limited Spaces Available
If you want to come and retreat with me at this luxury resort then early booking is advised. Spaces on the retreat are STRICTLY LIMITED and we have already received a HUGE amount of interest. Please contact us as soon as possible to secure your space.
The retreat is priced at £1,375 and a deposit of £350 is required at the time of booking. Payment plans are available and the full balance is due 8 weeks before travel.
How To Book
To make your booking contact Kate Marriott at our retreat partner, Detox in Turkey, on +44 (0) 1793 205142 or email@example.com. Detox in Turkey will also be happy to answer any other questions you may have about the retreat.
If you would prefer us to call you then please complete the form below with your full name, a contact telephone number and the best time to call.
Please Call Me (Turkey Retreat)
What Natural Juice Junkie Clients Say…